There is a school uniform which consists of the following:
- Navy sweatshirt with school logo*
- Navy cardigan sweatshirt with school logo*
- Navy polo shirt with school logo *
- Dark grey skirt/pinafore dress
- Dark grey trousers
- Dark grey shorts
- Summer dress – blue gingham
- White, black or grey socks
- Grey, black or navy tights
- Black shoes
- Black, flat boots can be worn in the winter
NB. for safety reasons, high heels or high wedges are not suitable for school wear.
- Plain dark blue shorts
- Plain dark blue T-shirt (optional Federation logo available from School Trends)
- Sports trainers
- Plain dark blue jogging bottoms
- Plain dark blue sweater top (optional Federation logo available from School Trends)
- Swimming costume/trunks
* These logo items can be purchased/ordered from School Trends online
- All children will be given a book bags designed with the school logo on entry to the school.
All items of clothing should be clearly marked with the child’s name.
Valuable items should not be brought to school as no responsibility can be taken for their safety.
For safety reasons, items of jewellery should not normally be worn as this sometimes causes injuries. Children with pierced ears may only wear studs but the school cannot accept responsibility for any injuries caused or loss of such jewellery. For health and safety reasons studs should be removed or covered for PE, games and swimming lessons.